Perfect European made replica of German M1866 Jackboots, called Marschstiefel or Knobebecher! They're made of 100% natural leather and have German made steel hobnails. Boots are made exclusively by us in Poland, it's real European quality! Boots come in natural leather color - as originals, so You have to blacken them self! Please pay attention - due to the use of only natural materials, the shoes may slightly differ in shade from those shown in the photo, have minor skin imperfections. It is normal when using any natural raw material.
• Steel nails!
• Natural threads!
• Made by Nestof®!
• European quality!
• New, unused item!
• 100% natural leather!
Such boots were used by German Army since 1866 till the end of World War I. Such boots were used by Polish Army for shortly time after war.
FOOTWEAR MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
Shoes need proper maintenance in accordance with the instructions prepared by us. Failure to do so may result in a drastic reduction in their durability and loss of warranty. Detailed instructions are available at the following address:
-> Instructions for use and maintenance of leather shoes <-
- Size 40 - length of insert 25 cm
- Size 41 - length of insert 26 cm
- Size 42 - length of insert 27 cm
- Size 43 - length of insert 28 cm
- Size 44 - length of insert 29 cm
- Size 45 - length of insert 30 cm
- Size 46 - length of insert 31 cm
- Size 47 - length of insert 32 cm
- Size 48 - length of insert 33 cm