Museum-quality reproduction of German officer high boots. Made of natural high quality leather from Polish tannery. Photos show comparsion with original boots. Our repro is a bit wider than original to fit modern legs.
Such officer boots were used in German army during WW1 and WW2.
FOOTWEAR MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
Shoes need proper maintenance in accordance with the instructions prepared by us. Failure to do so may result in a drastic reduction in their durability and loss of warranty. Detailed instructions are available at the following address:
-> Instructions for use and maintenance of leather shoes <-
SIZE CHART TABLE
- Size 41 - Inside shoe length 27 cm, upper circuit 40 cm
- Size 42 - Inside shoe length 28 cm, upper circuit 41 cm
- Size 43 - Inside shoe length 29 cm, upper circuit 41 cm
- Size 44 - Inside shoe length 29,5 cm, upper circuit 41,5 cm
- Size 45 - Inside shoe length 30 cm, upper circuit 42,5 cm
- Size 46 - Inside shoe length 31 cm, upper circuit 43 cm