A faithful replica of the Austro-Hungarian Feldbluse M.1908 uniform blouse, made of cloth. The best possible replica on the market, in a perfectly recreated shade of the first-war Hechtgrau. Jacket made with great attention to detail - fastened with 6 buttons covered with a strip. It has spacious, sewn-on pockets on the chest and internal pockets on the sides. All pockets were zipped, closed with flaps cut in a double so-called "dovetail". The sweatshirt has a sewn welt, sleeves fastened with two buttons, thanks to which it is possible to adjust.
• Perfect replica!
• New, unused item!
• European production!
• Ideal for reenactment!
Such tunics were used in Austro-Hungarian army during World War I.
- Size 48 - for people with a height of 173 - 178 cm, chest circumference 95 cm, waist circumference 85 cm
- Size 50 - for people with a height of 175 - 180 cm, chest circumference 100 cm, waist circumference 85 cm
- Size 52 - for people with a height of 180 - 185 cm, chest circumference 105 cm, waist circumference 95 cm
- Size 54 - for people with a height of 183 - 188 cm, chest circumference 110 cm, waist circumference 100 cm
- Size 56 - for people with a height of 186 - 190 cm, chest circumference 115 cm, waist circumference 105 cm
- Size 58 - for people with a height of 190 - 195 cm, chest circumference 120 cm, waist circumference 110 cm
The measurement is made on the front of the tunic, from the bottom to sewing the collar/hooks
The dimensions should be treated with precaution! Dimensions may be differ within different production batches!