A great replica of the Austro-Hungarian uniform trousers Feldhose M.1908, made of cloth. The best possible replica on the market, in a perfectly recreated shade of the first-war Hechtgrau. Pantaloons made with great attention to detail - they have a fly fastened with 4 buttons under the slat and two internal pockets at the front, also closed with buttons. The trousers have 2 buttons on each side, and one on the back for attaching braces. On the back there are two short strips of fabric fastened with a buckle to adjust the size.
• Perfect replica!
• New, unused item!
• European production!
• Ideal for reenactment!
Such trousers were used in Austro-Hungarian army during World War I.
- Size 48 - for people with a height of 173 - 178 cm, waist circumference 85 cm
- Size 50 - for people with a height of 175 - 180 cm, waist circumference 85 cm
- Size 52 - for people with a height of 180 - 185 cm, waist circumference 95 cm
- Size 54 - for people with a height of 183 - 188 cm, waist circumference 100 cm
- Size 56 - for people with a height of 186 - 190 cm, waist circumference 105 cm
- Size 58 - for people with a height of 190 - 195 cm, waist circumference 110 cm