Perfect replica of Prussian cavalry belt. Made of natural vegetable tanned leather from European tannery. Brass hook, sewn with natural non-whitened threads. These are made by us - 100% European production. 45 mm width. Available in lengths 80,90, 100, 110, 120, 130 cm.
• Made by Nestof®!
• New, unused item!
• High quality replica!
• Perfect for reenactment!
• Made of natural vegetable tanned leather!
Such belts were used in German army during World War I by cavalry units.
HOW CHOOSE THE LENGTH?
Measure the circumference at the height of the navel. The measurement should be made in the uniform due to the fact that the belt is worn on it. The obtained value should be adjusted to the length of the belt, please be aware that belt adjustment starts 12 cm and ends 2 cm before the end of the belt. For example, for a circumference of 95 cm, a 100 cm long belt will be correct because belt is adjustable between 88 and 98 cm.
SIZE CHART TABLE
- Belt length 90 cm – adjustment 64 -79 cm
- Belt length 90 cm – adjustment 74-89 cm
- Belt length 100 cm – adjustment 84-99 cm
- Belt length 110 cm – adjustment 94-109 cm
- Belt length 120 cm – adjustment 104 -119 cm
- Belt length 130 cm – adjustment 114-129 cm