Perfect replica of Prussian M1915 austerity pattern EM/NCO belt. Steel hook, blackened leather. Made of European natural vegetable tanned leather - no modern chemicals used! Sewn with natural threads. Belt are available in 90, 100, 110, 120, 130 cm full lengths. Highly recommended - made by Nestof®!
• Perfect for reenactment!
• New, unused item!
• Perfect replica!
• Natural vegetable tanned leather!
• Made by Nestof®!
• Sewn with natural thread!
• Available lengths - 90, 100, 110, 120, 130 cm!
Such pasy were used in Prussia army since 1915 until the end of WW2.
HOW CHOOSE THE LENGTH?
Measure the circumference at the height of the navel. The measurement should be made in the uniform due to the fact that the belt is worn on it. The obtained value should be adjusted to the length of the belt, please be aware that belt adjustment starts 12 cm and ends 2 cm before the end of the belt. For example, for a circumference of 95 cm, a 100 cm long belt will be correct because belt is adjustable between 88 and 98 cm.
SIZE CHART TABLE
- Belt length 90 cm – adjustment 78-88 cm.
- Belt length 100 cm – adjustment 88-98 cm.
- Belt length 110 cm – adjustment 98-108 cm.
- Belt length 120 cm – adjustment 108-118 cm.
- Belt length 130 cm – adjustment 118-128 cm.