Perfect replica of German M1914 ankle boots.They're made of 100% natural leather and have propper steel hobnails. Boots are made exclusively by us in Poland, it's real European quality! Leather laces included.Boots come undyed - as originals, so You have to blacken them by Youself! Please pay attention - due to the use of only natural materials, the shoes may slightly differ in shade from those shown in the photo, have minor skin imperfections. It is normal when using any natural raw material.
• Leather laces!
• Perfect replica!
• Natural threads!
• Made by Nestof®!
• 100% natural leather!
• Steel German hobnails!
• The guarantee does not cover mechanical damage or resulting from improper use, also elements that exploited out - heelirons, nails, toecaps are not covered!
Such boots were used in German Army during World War I together with putees.
FOOTWEAR MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
Shoes need proper maintenance in accordance with the instructions prepared by us. Failure to do so may result in a drastic reduction in their durability and loss of warranty. Detailed instructions are available at the following address:
-> Instructions for use and maintenance of leather shoes <-
SIZE CHART TABLE
- Size 41 - insole length 26 cm
- Size 42 - insole length 27 cm
- Size 43 - insole length 28 cm
- Size 44 - insole length 29 cm
- Size 45 - insole length 29,5 cm
- Size 46 - insole length 30,5 cm
- Size 47 - insole length 31,5 cm
- Size 48 - insole length 32,5 cm