A perfect replica of the Arbeitsjacke M07 work tunic made of cotton. Blouses of this type were used designed for heavy works or barrack duty, but in practice they were used on second line in the field as well. Worn on regular field uniforms were supose to protect them from excessive wear in all types of work. This blouse has historically appeared in two production models. In the version made of linen in herringbone weave and the version made of cotton in twill weave. These types of blouses were used during first world war in German army.
- Ideal for reenactment!
- New, unused item!
- Perfect replica!
- Made specially for Nestof®!
Such tunics were used in German army during WW1.
- Size 48 - fit to wear on regular tunic in size 48/S
- Size 50 - fit to wear on regular tunic in size 50/M
- Size 52 - fit to wear on regular tunic in size 52/L
- Size 54 - fit to wear on regular tunic in size 54/XL
- Size 56 - fit to wear on regular tunic in size 56/XXL
The measurement is made on the front of the tunic, from the bottom to sewing the collar/hooks
The dimensions should be treated with precaution! Dimensions may be differ within different production batches!