A brilliant formula of a paste containing beeswax, carnauba wax and mineral wax with a moderate pigment content. Provides optimal shine. It also works waterproof and nourishing. Systematic use definitely extends the durability and life of footwear. All types of wax have been combined by using a natural solvent - turpentine.
- Beeswax nourishes and softens the leather.
- Vegetable waxes provide lasting gloss and waterproof protection.
- Mineral wax for even better skin protection.
Carnauba wax - a natural vegetable wax obtained from the leaves of Copernicia Mart, a palm growing in Brazil. The hardest among vegetable waxes.
Beeswax - a substance produced by bees used to build nests.
Turpentine - a mixture of terpenes, a colorless or yellow liquid that dissolves fats, paraffin, resins and other organic substances. Turpentine is obtained from coniferous resin.
Before applying any leather care product, You should test wax on invisible side of leather to check how it affect leather color and texture. If the effect is correct, you can proceed.
The paste is ideal for the maintenance of historical reenactment shoes, made of natural, vegetable tanned leather.
Instruction of use:
- remove dust and dirt from the skin surface
- apply a small amount of paste (avoiding excess) with a cotton cloth or a soft brush
- leave to dry
- polish with a cotton cloth for optimum gloss