Perfect replica of Polish wz. 1936 EM belt. Made of natural vegetable tanned European leather, sewn with natural threads. Buckle is zinc-covered, according to Polish specifications. Available in 4 lengths:
- 100 cm: non-standard short,
- 110 cm: size I,
- 120 cm: size II,
- 130 cm: non-standard long.
Highly recommended - made by Nestof®!
• Perfect for reenactment!
• New, unused item!
• Made by Nestof®!
• Period-correct Polish markings!
• 100% made in Europe!
• Natural, vegetable tanned leather!
• Natural thread, zinc-covered buckle!
• We offer belts in 100 (non-standard short), 110 (standard size I), 120 (standard size II) and 130 cm (non-standard long) lenghts!
Such belts were used in Polish Army in 1936-1939, later some of them were captured by Germans and delivered to Finns where they saw use in Winter and Continuation War.
SIZE CHART TABLE
- Belt length 100 cm – adjustment 61-89 cm.
- Belt length 110 cm – adjustment 71-99 cm.
- Belt length 120 cm – adjustment 81-109 cm.
- Belt length 130 cm – adjustment 91-119 cm.