Perfect repro of Polish M1931 blackened ankle boots. Made according to technical description. Thick natural vegetable tanned leather, soles have proper steel "round" hobnails installed. Boots are pre-blackened,the blackening is required to be completed. Made in Poland! Please pay attention - due to the use of only natural materials, the shoes may slightly differ in shade from those shown in the photo, have minor skin imperfections. It is normal when using any natural raw material.
• New, unused item!
• Perfect reproduction!
• Leather laces included!
• Perfect for reenactment!
• Correct round steel hobnails!
• The guarantee does not cover mechanical damage or resulting from improper use, also elements that exploited out - heelirons, nails, toecaps are not covered!
Such ankle boots were used in Polish army prior in 1931-1939.
FOOTWEAR MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
Shoes need proper maintenance in accordance with the instructions prepared by us. Failure to do so may result in a drastic reduction in their durability and loss of warranty. Detailed instructions are available at the following address:
-> Instructions for use and maintenance of leather shoes <-
- Size 41 - insert length 26 cm
- Size 42 - insert length 27 cm
- Size 43 - insert length 28 cm
- Size 44 - insert length 29 cm
- Size 45 - insert length 30 cm
- Size 46 - insert length 31 cm
- Size 47 - insert length 31,5 cm