A perfect replica of the late-war Filzstiefel winter boots. Made of natural, vegetable tanned leather and felt. These shoes are characterized by a lack of hobnails. The sole is pegged and glued, and under the soles it is additionally stitching. The heel is pegged with rubber pad. The shoes have a cognac skin color. We highly recommend it - it is 100% Polish production!
• Natural threads!
• Made by Nestof®!
• New, unused item!
• High quality replica!
• 100% natural leather!
• Perfect for reenactment!
• The guarantee does not cover mechanical damage or resulting from improper use, also elements that exploited out - heelirons, toecaps are not covered!
These types of shoes were introduced immediately after the first negative experiences with winter on the Eastern Front, and were used until the end of the war.
FOOTWEAR MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
Shoes need proper maintenance in accordance with the instructions prepared by us. Failure to do so may result in a drastic reduction in their durability and loss of warranty. Detailed instructions are available at the following address:
-> Instructions for use and maintenance of leather shoes <-
- Size 41 - insert length 26,5 cm
- Size 42 - insert length 27 cm
- Size 43 - insert length 28 cm
- Size 44 - insert length 29 cm
- Size 45 - insert length 29,5 cm
- Size 46 - insert length 30,5 cm
- Size 47 - insert length 31,5 cm
- Size 48 - insert length 32,5 cm