Perfect European made replica of German riding boots! They're made of 100% natural leather. Made of vegetable tanned leather, 2,5-3 mm thick. Calfs is stitched flesh side out, uppers rouge side. Heel and soles is made of italian leather. Heel is 5 to 6 layers of compressed leather. Boots have installed correct steel hobnails , steel heelirons and toecaps . Soles are pegged and stiched to the uppers. Boots fully impregnated and blackened. We definitely recommend it - it is 100% Polish production by Frederrici! Boots are made to measure only!
Instructions for measuring the foot can be found in the downloadable PDF file below - dimensions should be provided in the order note or sent by e-mail. Production time is estimated, should not exceed 6 months.
• New, unused item!
• High quality replica!
• 100% natural leather!
• Steel german hobnails!
• Perfect for reenactment!
• Stitched and studded sole!
• Boots are impregnated and blackened!
• Wooden forms not included, can be ordered separately!
• Custom product only - meade to measure, we do not accept returns!
• The shoes are made according to the dimensions provided by the buyer - we are not responsible for their incorrectness!
• 2-year guarantee (elements that wear out - heelirons, nails, toecaps are not covered). The warranty does not cover mechanical damage or resulting from improper use!
• The dimensions provided by the customer are the dimensions of the leg, not the internal dimensions of the shoe. The shoes will be slightly larger to accommodate the leg of the indicated dimensions!
Such boots were used in german army during World War II by cavalry units.
FOOTWEAR MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
Shoes need proper maintenance in accordance with the instructions prepared by us. Failure to do so may result in a drastic reduction in their durability and loss of warranty. Detailed instructions are available at the following address:
Instructions for use and maintenance of leather shoes