Perfect repro of German Great War officer belt with buckle. Made of vegetable tanned European leather, sewn with linen threads. A proper exact copy of buckle is pre-installed. Highly recommended - made by Nestof®!
• Made by Nestof®!
• High quality repro!
• New, unused item!
• Perfect for reenacment!
• European vegetable tanned leather!
• Museum-quality reproduction buckle!
Such officer belts were used in German army during World War I.
HOW CHOOSE THE LENGTH?
Measure the circumference at the height of the navel. The measurement should be made in the uniform due to the fact that the belt is worn on it. The obtained value should be adjusted to the length of the belt, please be aware that belt adjustment starts 12 cm and ends 2 cm before the end of the belt. For example, for a circumference of 95 cm, a 100 cm long belt will be correct because belt is adjustable between 88 and 98 cm.
SIZE CHART TABLE
- Belt length 90 cm – adjustment 78-88 cm.
- Belt length 100 cm – adjustment 88-98 cm.
- Belt length 110 cm – adjustment 98-108 cm.
- Belt length 120 cm – adjustment 108-118 cm.
- Belt length 130 cm – adjustment 118-128 cm.