Replica of german M43 ankle boots. They're made of 100% natural, vegetable tanned cow leather 2,5-3mm thick. All uppers is stitched rough side out. 8 pairs of eylets. Heel is 5 to 6 layers of compressed leather made of Italian sole leather. Heel is pegged through the sole. Sole stitched to the upper (blake method). Outer sole is glued, stitched and wooden-pegged to the sole (sole and outer sole made of Italian sole croupon leather). Soles made of sole croupon. Boots are fully impregnated.
- Steel hobnails!
- Leather braces!
- Steel heelplate!
- 2 years guarantee!
- Sewn and pegged sole!
- Made in Poland - made by Fredericci!
- Made of natural vegetable tanned leather
Such boots were used in German army during World War II in combat since 1943.
FOOTWEAR MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
Shoes need proper maintenance in accordance with the instructions prepared by us. Failure to do so may result in a drastic reduction in their durability and loss of warranty. Detailed instructions are available at the following address:
-> Instructions for use and maintenance of leather shoes <-
- Size 26 - insert legth 26,0 cm - recommended for 24,5 (25,0 cm) foot*
- Size 26 1/2 - insert legth 26,5 cm - recommended for 25,0 (25,5 cm) foot*
- Size 27 - insert legth 27,0 cm - recommended for 25,5 (26,0 cm) foot*
- Size 27 1/2 - insert legth 27,5 cm - recommended for 26,0 (26,5 cm) foot*
- Size 28 - insert legth 28,0 cm - recommended for 26,5 (27,0 cm) foot*
- Size 28 1/2 - insert legth 28,5 cm - recommended for 27,0 (27,5 cm) foot*
- Size 29 - insert legth 29,0 cm - recommended for 27,5 (28,0 cm) foot*
- Size 29 1/2 - insert legth 29,5 cm - recommended for 28,0 (28,5 cm) foot*
- Size 30 - insert legth 30,0 cm - recommended for 28,5 (29,0 cm) foot*
- Size 30 1/2 - insert legth 30,5 cm - recommended for 29,0 (29,5 cm) foot*
- Size 31 - insert legth 31,0 cm - recommended for 29,5 (30,0 cm) foot*
- Size 31 1/2 - insert legth 31,5 cm - recommended for 30,0 (30,5 cm) foot*
*Smaller value ensure comfortable use e.g with heavy woolen socks etc.