German tanker low boots. Made of natural veg tanned leather 2,5 thick. Upper is stitched flesh side out. 11 pairs of eylets. Heel is made of layers compressed leather made of Italian heel leather. Heel is nailed through the sole. Sole stitched to the upper (blake method). Half sole made of rubber is glued to the sole (sole made of Italian sole croupon leather). Inner sole made of sole croupon.
• Perfect replica!
• Natural threads!
• 2 years warranty!
• Made by Frederrici!
• 100% natural leather!
Such boots were used in German army during World War II by tank crews.
FOOTWEAR MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
Shoes need proper maintenance in accordance with the instructions prepared by us. Failure to do so may result in a drastic reduction in their durability and loss of warranty. Detailed instructions are available at the following address:
-> Instructions for use and maintenance of leather shoes <-
- Size 26 - insert legth 26,0 cm
- Size 26 1/2 - insert legth 26,5 cm
- Size 27 - insert legth 27,0 cm
- Size 27 1/2 - insert legth 27,5 cm
- Size 28 - insert legth 28,0 cm
- Size 28 1/2 - insert legth 28,5 cm
- Size 29 - insert legth 29,0 cm
- Size 29 1/2 - insert legth 29,5 cm
- Size 30 - insert legth 30,0 cm
- Size 30 1/2 - insert legth 30,5 cm
- Size 31 - insert legth 31,0 cm
- Size 31 1/2 - insert legth 31,5 cm