Replica of Austro-Hungarian M1910 ankle boots. They're made of 100% natural, vegetable tanned cow leather. They have 5 8airs of eyelets for braces. Heel is 5 to 6 layers of compressed leather made of Italian sole leather. Heel is pegged through the sole. Sole stitched to the upper (blake method). Outer sole is glued, stitched and wooden-pegged to the sole (sole and outer sole made of Italian sole croupon leather). Soles made of sole croupon. Boots are fully impregnated and preserved for the first use.
- Steel hobnails!
- Leather braces!
- Steel heelplate!
- 2 years guarantee!
- Sewn and pegged sole!
- Made in Poland - made by Fredericci!
- Made of natural vegetable tanned leather
Such boots were used in Austro-Hungarian army during World War I
FOOTWEAR MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
Shoes need proper maintenance in accordance with the instructions prepared by us. Failure to do so may result in a drastic reduction in their durability and loss of warranty. Detailed instructions are available at the following address:
-> Instructions for use and maintenance of leather shoes <-
- Size 26 - insert legth 26,0 cm - recommended for 24,5 (25,0 cm) foot*
- Size 26 1/2 - insert legth 26,5 cm - recommended for 25,0 (25,5 cm) foot*
- Size 27 - insert legth 27,0 cm - recommended for 25,5 (26,0 cm) foot*
- Size 27 1/2 - insert legth 27,5 cm - recommended for 26,0 (26,5 cm) foot*
- Size 28 - insert legth 28,0 cm - recommended for 26,5 (27,0 cm) foot*
- Size 28 1/2 - insert legth 28,5 cm - recommended for 27,0 (27,5 cm) foot*
- Size 29 - insert legth 29,0 cm - recommended for 27,5 (28,0 cm) foot*
- Size 29 1/2 - insert legth 29,5 cm - recommended for 28,0 (28,5 cm) foot*
- Size 30 - insert legth 30,0 cm - recommended for 28,5 (29,0 cm) foot*
- Size 30 1/2 - insert legth 30,5 cm - recommended for 29,0 (29,5 cm) foot*
- Size 31 - insert legth 31,0 cm - recommended for 29,5 (30,0 cm) foot*
- Size 31 1/2 - insert legth 31,5 cm - recommended for 30,0 (30,5 cm) foot*
*Smaller value ensure comfortable use e.g with heavy woolen socks etc.